I was nominated by two amazing people for the One Lovely Blog Award, Shameeka and Adrienne. Thank you both for tagging me!
If you haven’t seen her colourful blog Shameeka’s Fictional World yet, go check it out! I wish I could do all the things she can do which make her blog look like this, it’s a feast for your eyes. Also check out Arizona girl Adrienne’s blog Darque Dreamer Reads. She’s a very interesting person if you read her facts in her last blog post and she loves YA fantasy books!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them
- Share 7-15 facts about yourself
- Nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire and contact them
- One person at work always called me Blue Eyes. He’s left the office but I really liked that nickname.
- To build further on the previous one: I have pale blue/grey eyes but I wear contacts with the colour blue sapphire, which is a very bright blue and people always ask me if it’s my natural eye colour.
- I’m scared of spiders and even pictures of spiders and I hate it when there are surprise pictures on Facebook, they almost give me a heart attack when they catch my eye in the feed.
- Talking about Facebook, I can’t read any sad stories about animals anymore, it just breaks my heart if they’re mistreated and neglegted because it makes my heart ache for what they had to endure and for all those who are not rescued.
- I used to go to the animal shelter to walk with dogs and I had to stop doing that because every single time I was too emotional afterwards. I wish I could have taken them all in.
- I’ve been wearing the same watch now that I was wearing 20 years ago and which was a gift for my birthday. I just don’t need another.
- I watched The Voice Kids last week even though I told myself it was a stupid show ‘with kids’. I was impressed with quite a few of these kids after all.
- I don’t have any shorts in my closet.
- I still like watching disney movies.
- My preferred sports to play: darts
Feel free to ignore if you don’t want to do this one and apologies if I nominated you and you already did this tag!
- Ana @Ana’s Lair
- Kelly @Love Books Group
- Raven Avery @Everywhere and nowhere
- Bently @BookBastion.net
- Cathy @WhatCathyReadNext
- Judith @Chain Interaction
- Stuart @Always Trust In Books
- Marta @ Thoughts of Neverland
- Joanna @Over The Rainbow Book Blog