Thank you so much Kayla @KDrewTheBookWorm for nominating me for the Desert Island Discs Blog Tag . Everyone, go and check out her wonderful blog if you haven’t done so already!
- Link back to BookBum’s original post, so she can see all your answers! (Remember to do this via pingback, she won’t get a notification if not!)
- Thank the person who tagged you… show some love!
- Come up with your answers
- Then tag others to keep the tag going!
You are cast away onto a remote desert island:
- You can bring 5 albums- what are they?
- You can bring one book- which is it? You are provided with a Bible/ other religious text if you want it, as well as the Complete Works of Shakespeare. No series!
- You can have one luxury item (it had to be inanimate and can’t help you escape the island)- what is it?
I don’t listen to albums, so I’ll list the 5 songs that I added last to my phone :
- Shape of You by Ed Sheeran
- Be Mine by Ofenbach
- Weak by AJR
- Be The One by Dua Lipa
- Believer by Imagine Dragons
And one more beautiful song that I’ll only listen to when I’m in a more emotional mood:
- You’ve Got A Friend by Natalia
Choosing only one book? So unfair…
OK I’ve given this A LOT of thought and it’s still going to sound really weird probably but I choose Grimm’s Fairy Tales for a few different reasons:
- it has many different tales so I won’t get bored easily (I hope)
- I’ll be able to feel happy and sad with the characters and different stories
- there’s a message in the stories, which is something I really like, and I can pass my time thinking about the messages
- it’s illustrated, need I say more?
- it’ll make me dream of a happily ever after because these tales all end well
The Luxury Item:
I’m really hesitating here between some pictures of loved ones to look at at my loneliest moments and a more practical one, a fishing net or line. Can I have this? If not I’ll choose to survive and I’ll choose the ‘fishing material’.
- Patty @Moohnshine’s Corner
- Danielle @Danielle’s Book Reviews
- Jo @Over The Rainbow Book Blog
- Jen @Jen Med’s Book Reviews
- Ana @Ana’s Lair
- YOU, yes you thought I wouldn’t pick you but I’ve just tagged YOU too 😉
As always, I do understand if you don’t want to do this tag or if you’ve already done this!