Every single year it’s such a difficult decision to make! I read so many great books this year and I have at least 20 titles that I want on my list. I finally (after changing titles two more times) made a selection among my 4 and 5 star reads and here are 10 favourite reads:
- I Know Who You Are by Alice Feeney
- Haven’t They Grown by Sophie Hannah
- The Sight Of You by Holly Miller
- Strangers by C.L. Taylor
- What Lies Between Us by John Marrs
- Here to Stay by Mark Edwards
- Fifty Fifty by Steve Cavanagh
- Dear Emmie Blue by Lia Louis
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
- The Cousins by Karen McManus
My top 10 involves: Two romance novels and 8 thrillers OR 7 paperbacks and 3 e-books OR two young adult novels and 8 contemporary adult novels OR 7 proof copies and 3 books I bought myself (What Lies Between Us was in my Capital Crime book club box too so actually 4 books I bought myself then). A bit diverse but overall my favorite genre (thrillers) and format (paperback) takes up the majority again.
So any thoughts about my list? Are any of the titles I listed in your top 10 as well?