Time to confess all of my bookish sins!
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it: Ah I had one Netgalley ARC last year that I did not finish so yes I guess but normally I always review the ARCs I receive, even if it takes a while :-).
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on NetGalley: My rating has never sunk so low but it takes all of my strength not to request much! 🙂
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did): No I only go to Goodreads after it’s published on my blog.
4. Folded down the page of a book: Never!
5. Accidentally spilled on a book: I think I might have been eating something chocolat-y once and then there was some on my fingers.. and on the page before I knew it :-(. I had an almost bloodbad a few weeks ago too when I had a sudden nose bleed and I was holding a book at the time. Nothing spilled but it could have been really ugly.
6. DNF a book this year: No and I have good hope there won’t be one this year as I only had one DNF last year.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it: It might be a cover buy but I’ll always have the intention of reading it as well. Otherwise I could just start collecting fantasy novels 🙂
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else: Probably but I can’t think of an example right now 😉
9. Skim read a book: I might have skipped a paragraph or two when there’s a lot of description but really skipping pages or large sections, no.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal: No. I always calculate it really well so it’s practically impossible to miss.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it: No I have only ever borrowed 2, 3 books and always gave them back.
12. Broke a book buying ban: No I don’t believe in bans 🙂
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about: Yes and more than once as well.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading: Yes when I was still in highschool and we had mandatory reads. I didn’t have the respect for books yet like I do now.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads: Yes I still have a few books that I read (and reviewed) in the months before I started my blog and they are still in my drafts folder of my email. I should do something about that really.